The stones we use under this name are Swarovski® Zirconia (not crystals).
These Zirconia stones are cut and polished to perfection exclusively in Austria. They have all the characteristics of a real diamond with its exceptional cut and sheer brilliance.
All stones are set by hand and items polished by hand.
Every single stone is marked with a microscopic engraving that is completely invisible to the naked eye: “Swarovski Zirconia”. The laser-engraved quality seal serves as your assurance that you are acquiring stones of highest precision and brilliance meeting the cutting standards of the high-quality diamond industry.
- The finest quality available today.
- Created using only the highest quality raw materials.
- Swarovski’s Pure Brilliance Cut for Zirconia has 57 facets.
- Swarovski’s Pure Brilliance Cut delivers the same level of brilliance as natural diamonds.
- The engraving guarantees that the zirconia stones are cut in accordance with the cutting parameters stated by the GIA as being ‘ideal for diamonds’.
- Every single Pure Brilliance Cut Zirconia carries the exclusive Swarovski engraving, even down to a size of 0.8 mm.
- The perfectly balanced proportions of our stones enhance the brilliance and beauty of any jewellery.
- Zirconia has near-identical properties to diamonds in terms of brilliance, refraction and durability.
- Zirconia can withstand very high temperatures (2750° C) and can therefore be set like a genuine diamond.
- Zirconia can be applied to jewellery without the need for adhesives, making it extremely durable and ideal for everyday wear.